friend making a blog.....

 dear Amy,

         yesterday,my friend @qiz want to make a blog....so i say i would like to help....then after she finish done-ing her blog....she ask me want name should i put.....i suggested a name that maybe she like....

          she share her blog with her friend @isyah n @in - my classmate....

           i share my blog with m@y@ - my OBGF ....we have been friend since kindergarten at my old place...
          
          then , after primary school ....we separated .....we study in a different high school .....after a year i study at SMKDM....

           but even so we far from each other but our friendship still together......

        
                                                                                     yours,
                                                                                      udin

No comments:

PUSH