friend war ???

dear Amy ,
      
           breath taking.......what a nice-not-so-hot day...with a perfect temp....always making me feel cool....today my family is cleaning up the house...just for hobbies maybe.....*sneeze*
           i open my fb today and my friends write on her wall about her best friend dump her by insulting her....how rude !!! so not my type of friend....but  the girl that insulting my friend was also my bffz....but not too "bff" just "bf" now....
           that what happen here at my school....cause i'm new here..so i cannot choose friends properly.....i just pick one and BOOM !!! they all useless....untill i get my OBGF (old best girl friend)....and i ask her about how to choose a simply-kind-gentle-caring-etc. friend.....and she told me what i have to do is just making friend with all people...cause maybe that person will come to you....


           to my friend in battle station and get ready to war.....just forgive them even they all keep insulting you....be strong , be brave....PEACE m@Y@

                                                                                                              your,
                                                                                                              udin

No comments:

PUSH